Are you designing MEP systems in Revit but find the platform challenging to work with from time to time? You’re not alone. However, the platform offers great functionalities that allow you to be in total control over your projects. You only need to know how to make clever use of them. Download the free whitepaper with 10 Revit tips for MEP engineers.
In this whitepaper you will find:
- Ways of editing your systems quickly
- How to use Revit templates and shortcuts to your advantage
- Why it is important to work with Revit groups
- How to best control your viewing modes
- How to display elements in the model using a schedule
- Other Revit tips and a bonus
Download the whitepaper here.