- Stabiplan respects the privacy of its customers. Safeguards are in place to ensure that personal information provided by customers remains confidential. All personal data processing complies with the applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- If you use Stabiplan's services, you will be asked to provide information about yourself. This personal data, as it is known, is stored in Stabiplan's record system and used to provide you with the requested services. Stabiplan operates as data controller. Our servers are located in the EU.
- Stabiplan will process your personal data for purposes including: maintaining contact, account management, displaying relevant advertisements, activities aimed at enlarging our customer portfolio, handling complaints/enquiries/disputes, participation in social media, developing products/services, market research and informing you about new products/services. Stabiplan will only use your email address to send you marketing related communications if consent has been given. Stabiplan recognizes your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and as such, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Opt out function is included in every marketing email.
- Stabiplan will not share your personal data with any third parties, unless:
a. you explicitly gave permission to do so; or
b. Stabiplan is required to do so by law; or
c. it is necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement between you and Stabiplan.
- You are at all times entitled to review your personal data and request Stabiplan to modify and/or delete your data. To do so, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it appears that the information we have from you contains inaccuracies, we will ensure that it is corrected or deleted as you prefer.
- Stabiplan will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and processed.
- Stabiplan will not change this privacy statement without giving advance notice. Changes will be published on this website.
If you have any additional questions about Stabiplan’s collection and storage of personal data, please contact us at:
Sloep 1, 2411 CD, Bodegraven, the Netherlands
+31(0)172 63 00 23